Keep your gels looking their best for two to three weeks
Top 10 tips for maintaining your gel polish…..
1. Stay away from hand sanitizer
2. Apply oil daily
3. Avoid hot water, wear gloves when washing up and don’t soak too long in the bath
4. Be prepared to have a fresh set of gels every 2-4 weeks
5. Avoid playing with the gel this can cause it to lift
6. Avoid everyday swimming
7. Use finger tips rather than nails edge
8. Do not pick
9. If the nail breaks, do not pick the gel simply file until edge is smooth again
10. Do not use your gel nails for heavy work like opening boxes and remember to wear gloves when gardening!