Eyelash extensions are perfect for all occasions. The have an instant effect on your look and give you longer, fuller, natural looking lashes. Each individual eyelash is placed on top of your own lash to give it that full or natural effect. Normally eyelashes last around 2-3 weeks then an infill is required.
There are various shapes and sizes available depending on the look you wish to achieve. The most natural lash is called a C curl. Then depending on the length you wish to achieve depends on what size is applied.
To ensure your lashes stay beautiful and long lasting, care and maintenance is required.
- For the first 48 hours it is important not to allow water to come into contact with your lashes
- Avoid strong heats such as ovens, saunas and steam rooms
- Do not use mascara on the lashes
- Do not use oil based products around your eyes
- Do not rub, pull or scratch your lashes
- Brush lashes with lash wand daily
- To wash lashes please you correct lash cleanser. Alternatively you can use 3 parts water and one part baby shampoo, wash your line with the lipstick wand and rinse with water.